RadEditor Image Manager is blank

Coordinator
Apr 16, 2013 at 4:24 AM
The problem is likely to be with a specific configuration difference if it affects some sites and not others.

I recommend doing a Fiddler trace while loading the RadEditor and clicking on the image manager.

Check the Fiddler trace for any requests which have returned a 301, 302, 404 or 500 error status when clicking on the image manager. If you have a site that is working OK, you can do a trace on that site as well and compare the difference.

Once you have found the request that isn't working as expected, post the Url and your friendlyUrl config section here and that should be enough to work out what the issue is.
Coordinator
May 23, 2013 at 12:38 PM
Hi Peter

DNN 7.1 will include a totally new Url Rewriting component which is a big improvement over both the iFinity Friendly Url Provider and the standard DNN Url Rewriter. DNN 7.1 is already available in CTP from codeplex - I recommend downloading and taking a look. With DNN 7.1 out, there will be no need to have a third-party Url solution for DNN.
Coordinator
Jul 20, 2013 at 5:01 AM
The setting in terms of ignoring the Site Alias Mapping Mode is not changeable at this point - though this will change with 7.1.1

You will have to change the primary alias for you dev environment each time by updating the database directly after the restore is complete. So you will always have to amend the portal alias table to add your local version and set that to be the primary domain.
Nov 4, 2014 at 2:51 PM
I've got a problem like this with the linkmanager in DNN 6.X, it does not work in a childportal.
So on the main site it works fine, however on www.website.com/child the link manager does not work.
It gives a 301 error on DesktopModules/Admin/RadEditorProvider/DialogHandler.aspx?tabid=XXX&checkHandler=true

So what could I do about this?